Zyara to Palestine in Nov 2017
Go pick some olives and learn a few things along the way!
Traveling to Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Nablus, Hebron, Haifa, among other towns and cities; meeting inspiring people, touring old cities, visiting schools and universities, dining in authentic restaurants and bars, and volunteering with local communities.
The trip, from “19 November to 3 December”, will be full of activities and will provide you with unforgettable memories.
Deadline for confirming that you will join the group is September 1st and will be on a first come basis.
View participants’ contributions on our Zyara Instagram page.
For some wonderful shots of our latest zyara taken by a Zyara participant, please visit this photo blog.
A Zyara alumni travel blogger has written eloquently about her 2012 experience in Palestine. Her blog about the trip is on the links below
– A Palestinian Prologue: The Walls of Jerusalem
– The Great Cover up: Occupied Palestine OR Israel?
– The Final Frontier: Our First Steps IntoThe West Bank
– Farmers, ‘Felons’… and Scouts! Life in the West Bank Wadis
– An Educational Interlude In Ramallah
– A Grand Palestinian Finale In Bethlehem and Jericho
Click here to view a previous Zyara clip.
Please visit Zyara website for more info, and check our ‘frequently asked questions‘ page to view common questions asked by previous participants.
You can also write to firstname.lastname@example.org