Zyara to Palestine in Nov 2017
Go pick some olives and learn a few things along the way!
Traveling to Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Nablus, Hebron, Haifa, among other towns and cities; meeting inspiring people, touring old cities, visiting schools and universities, dining in authentic restaurants and bars, and volunteering with local communities.
The trip, from “19 November to 3 December”, will be full of activities and will provide you with unforgettable memories.
Deadline for confirming that you will join the group is September 1st and will be on a first come basis.
A Zyara alumni travel blogger has written eloquently about her 2012 experience in Palestine. Her blog about the trip is on the links below
– A Palestinian Prologue: The Walls of Jerusalem
– The Great Cover up: Occupied Palestine OR Israel?
– The Final Frontier: Our First Steps IntoThe West Bank
– Farmers, ‘Felons’… and Scouts! Life in the West Bank Wadis
– An Educational Interlude In Ramallah
– A Grand Palestinian Finale In Bethlehem and Jericho
Click here to view a previous Zyara clip.